Bust out the blender and whip up this refreshing icy drink. It has the tartness of lemon, tanginess of lime and hint of sweetness to bring the perfect balance to your tastebuds. Fresh lemons and limes provide vitamin C and antioxidants to help heal from the inside out. You can try swapping maple syrup, honey or frozen green grapes instead of Simple Syrup for a healthier alternative!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
• 1 cup Simple Syrup
• 1/4 cup Fresh Squeezed Lime Juice (1-2 limes)
• 1/4 cup Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice (1 lemon)
• 2 cups Water
• 4 cups Ice
• 5 Fresh Lime Slices
• 5 Fresh Lemon Slices
• Cut a lemon and a lime in half, and juice them.
• Remove seeds from freshly juiced lime and lemon pulp.
• Add the lemon and lime pulp to a blender.
• Add the freshly squeezed lemon and lime juice, simple syrup and water to the lemon and lime pulp.
• Add ice and blend until smooth.
• Add lemon and lime slices; stir.
• Serve immediately.
*** Serve in our Premium Unbreakable Stainless Steel Wine Tumblers and enjoy! They will keep your Frozen Lemon-limeade chilled much longer! Purchase in our Amazon Shop or via our website Shop button.